Prostate cancer in the Vancouver Sun
- B.C. in dire need of colorectal cancer screening program, survivors say
- B.C. scientists begin trials on cancer vaccines
- Canada uses fewer new cancer drugs, study shows
- Cancer breakthrough for Vancouver researchers
- Disadvantaged face the hardest fight against cancer
- Actor Michael Douglas fighting throat cancer, to get chemotherapy
B.C. scientists have developed an experimental new drug to shrink prostate cancer tumours, based on molecules extracted from a marine sponge collected in New Guinea.